Laura Morris started her own company Rentabuggy in 2008. Having worked within Insurance for 8 years, she started, grew and developed the business, which she then sold a few years back.
In February 2009, she Co-Founded Networking Mummies with her original business partner Joanne Dewberry. Discovering a niche in the market for networking events for mums in or starting a business they developed a 'Dorset' Branch. Laura in 2011 then moved back to 'Warwickshire' and started a branch locally to her. A year later Joanne decided to step down as a partner and Laura's life long friend Stacey Calder came on board as a Co-Director.
Laura has also owned her own PR, Marketing and Design Agency www.educatebusiness.co.uk for five years. She helps many businesses by providing affordable business solutions including Press Releases, 1:1 Training, Mentoring and much more.
Laura now also writes articles for many publ
ications and her businesses have been featured in both Local and National press. She also works within schools by providing 'motivational' type talks along with other speaker opportunities and events.
Laura quotes 'I love working with people, hearing their stories and building relationships. I am passionate about helping businesses develop, whether they are starting out or expanding. I have worked with many people by offering them advice, knowledge and contacts to help them drive forward. Watching these individual people then achieve there dreams is so inspiring and it is something close to my heart'
- Finalist for BT Business Grant Competition 2009
- Shortlisted for Remote Worker Awards 2010
- Shortlisted for Business Parent of the Year from mumandworking Awards 2010
- Winner of Women On Their Way Awards 'Start Up' Category 2010
- Shortlisted for Nectar Small Business Awards 'Online Business of the Year' Category 2011
- Shortlisted for 'Business Mum of the Year' with MumsClub 2012