My name is Amy To and I own the mum2mum franchise covering South Warwickshire (Warwick, Leamington, Stratford-upon-Avon, Southam and surrounding villages).
We provide a pop-up market where mums (and dads) can sell their good quality outgrown baby and kids items (up to 6 years of age) to other families in the community.
Sellers have the opportunity to declutter anything – maternity and children related – including prams, cots, bouncers, highchairs, toys, books and clothes.
Buyers have the chance to grab a bargain, find out more about what kids’ activity providers offer in the area and take a break with a cuppa and delicious cake!
Contact me via email: [email protected]
Why sell with mum2mum market?
- We work hard in marketing and advertising our events to bring plenty of buyers to you. Our sales in Warwick are very popular with a queue forming half an hour before each sale.
- A 6ft table is provided with space to one side for your large item/clothes rail.
- We provide a sellers pack full of hints and tips of how to make your stall more attractive and advice of what items sell well. Less is definitely more as the above stall shows.
- We give sellers an hour to set up – plenty of time to prepare – and they get a complimentary cup of tea or coffee before the doors open and the crowd burst in!
- It is super easy to book a stall via www.mum2mummarket.co.uk/book-a-stall. Sellers are in control of the pricing and take home 100% of the profit made on the day.
Why shop with mum2mum market
- Rain or shine, our markets take place indoors; safe and sheltered from the elements.
- Free entry for kids and there is a 2-4-1 voucher downloadable from the website. Free entry is also available for all for the last half hour of sales.
- The first 100 through the door get a free goody bag which contains lots of offers and vouchers from many baby/kids’ activity providers such as 15% discount on swimming. There are also free samples; the last sale contained a WATER WIPE and a HAPPY MONKEY SMOOTHIE. The bag also doubles-up as a shopping bag to hold your bargains!
- CHOICE. There are over 20 stalls for you to browse from and Warwick Chase Meadow can fit over 30 stalls spread across 2 halls for your comfort.
- BARGAINS! You can find good quality branded goods discounted up to 90% off the RRP.
- Buyers can deal with the seller face to face. Buyers can inspect the sale items, ask the seller any questions and to demonstrate its use – ensure it works before you buy the goods!
There is a spacious refreshments area at Warwick Chase Meadow where you can take a break to enjoy a cuppa and delicious homemade cakes with all proceeds going to Charity. We are currently supporting the Birth and Babies Appeal.
OUR UPCOMING SALES
Sunday 17 September 2017 (2.30 - 4.30pm) – Warwick Chase Meadow
Sunday 15 October 2017 (2.30 - 4.30pm) – Southam the Grange Hall
Sunday 19 November 2017 (2.30 - 4.30pm) – Warwick Chase Meadow