How to create a Digital Marketing Strategy
How to create a Digital Marketing Strategy Merley House, Merley House Lane, Broadstone, Wimborne, BH21 3AA
Join us for a Digital Marketing workshop, held in partnership with the Dorset Growth Hub. Arrive at 9.30am for this school hours event as it will start promptly at 10am and finish at 1pm. Early bird price applies until Friday 30th March. Coffee and pastries are included.
Points covered will include:
1. What is Digital Marketing? (Looking at the different avenues you can use, and the difference between digital and traditional marketing).
2. How to choose the right avenues for your business (including customer profiling using real life examples. Practical worksheet for attendees to fill out for one of their customer classifications).
3. Looking at what products appeal to different customers, which helps to decide the digital channels used.
4. Creating digital goals for your business. (Practical worksheet).
5. The importance on analysis (including using tools such as google analytics, insights etc).
6. How to use the different channels to reach, engage, refer and convert your customers. (inc Social Media)
7. Alining your research on you current situation, customer and product research to decide on the areas of digital marketing fit best to achieve your digital goals.
Places are strictly limited to 25. Book today.
Early bird: - £5
Standard: - £7.50
Please note: This course is being held for Networking Mummies (Bournemouth) branch members and their associates. It applies to Dorset registered Sole Traders, Limited Companies and Partnerships only.
If you're not a member but would like to join, membership is completely free. Just follow the link to our Facebook group.